Demi Lovato's 'I Am Demi' Details

0

Demi Lovato's 'I Am Demi' Details. Demi Lovato has a new project and this time we’re going to get to see a whole new side of the singer. During this new documentary titled “I am Demi”… the singer will be giving fans a behind the scenes look at the making of her new album along with her year long personal journey of self discovery.

Lovato has finally blessed us with some information on her latest project and we could not be more thrilled. Demi recently announced via Twitter that she will be releasing a Youtube documentary later this year.

Apparently, she will be revealing a new side of herself in this documentary as fans we have yet to see. Demitold us so much about her self already especially about her struggles with addiction and body shaming.



During to this documentary titled, I AM DEMI, the Heart Attack singer will be giving fans a behind the scenes look at the making of her new album along with her year-long personal journey of self discovery.  Demi said:
This past year has been one of the most trans formative years of my life and I am looking forward to bring my fans on journey of continued growth and self discovery in both my music and personal experiences.
I AM DEMI documentary is set to premiere this fall.


Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top